The Responsible Minerals Initiative holds an annual conference in conjunction with the RBA's Responsible Electronics meeting. This event brings together representatives of industry, government and civil society for updates, in-depth discussions and guidance on best practices to help companies make informed choices about responsibly sourced minerals in their supply chains. In addition, RMI hosts a Seminar Series on current topics and offers various webinars throughout the year.
RMI Annual Meeting and Conference 2018/2019 - SAVE THE DATE
The RBA and RMI annual member meetings and conferences in 2018 and 2019 will be held at the same venue as last year, the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. In 2018 the events will be held October 29 – November 2 and in 2019 the dates are October 21 – 25. Details will be posted on this events page as they become available and we will inform members via the Bulletin newsletter as soon as registration opens. As in past years, we will also have an RBA group rate for the adjacent Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel.
2017 Annual Conference
Information on the 2017 Annual Conference can be found here.
CFSI-EPRM Responsible Sourcing Workshop
The agenda for the March 23, 2017 event is available here.
2016 CFSI Annual Conference
Information on the 2016 CFSI Annual Conference can be found here.
2015 CFSI Annual Conference
Information on the 2015 CFSI Annual Conference can be found here.
Where We'll Be
RMI frequently participates in events on responsible minerals sourcing issues -- check out where we'll be here:
- Annual Cobalt Institute Conference, 23 – 24 May 2018, Las Vegas, NV, United States
- IPMI 42nd Annual Conference, 9 – 12 June 2018, San Antonio, TX, United States
- AIAG Conflict Minerals Briefing, 11 – 12 June 2018, Novi, MI, United States
- China Gold Congress and Expo, 24 – 26 July 2018, Beijing, China
- India Bullion Federation Global Convention, 27 – 29 July 2018, New Delhi, India
- India International Gold Convention, 3 – 5 August 2018, Kochi, India
- ICDX Conference, 2-5 September 2018, Bali, Indonesia
- International Conference on Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining & Quarrying, 11-13 September 2018, Livingstone, Zambia
- Asia Tin Week, 17 – 19 September 2018, Shenzhen, China
- 58th TIC General Assembly, 14 – 17 October 2018, Kigali, Rwanda
- LBMA / LPPM Precious Metals Conference, 29 October – 31 October 2018, Boston, MA, United States