The Responsible Minerals Initiative holds an annual conference in conjunction with the RBA's Responsible Electronics meeting. This event brings together representatives of industry, government and civil society for updates, in-depth discussions and guidance on best practices to help companies make informed choices about responsibly sourced minerals in their supply chains. In addition, RMI hosts a Seminar Series on current topics and offers various webinars throughout the year.
RBA and RMI Annual Conference 2019
Oct. 21-23, 2019 | Santa Clara, California
Join us for our biggest event of the year, focused on responsible mineral sourcing and corporate social responsibility in the global supply chains, with top speakers from industry, civil society and government. Attendees can network with peers, learn about and discuss solutions to top supply chain sustainability challenges.
All sessions are conducted under the Chatham House Rule.
- October 21-22: RMI and RBA Annual Conferences.
- October 23: RMI and RBA Members-Only Meetings.
Click HERE to register for the 2019 RBA and RMI Annual Conference.
Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities
The conferences and training will take place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
This hotel is adjacent to the conference center.
2019 RMI Responsible Sourcing Summit in Berlin
Information on the 2019 RMI Responsible Sourcing Summit in Berlin can be found here.
2018 RMI Annual Conference
Information on the 2018 RMI Annual Conference can be found here.
2017 Annual Conference
Information on the 2017 Annual Conference can be found here.
CFSI-EPRM Responsible Sourcing Workshop
The agenda for the March 23, 2017 event is available here.
2016 CFSI Annual Conference
Information on the 2016 CFSI Annual Conference can be found here.
2015 CFSI Annual Conference
Information on the 2015 CFSI Annual Conference can be found here.
Where We'll Be
RMI frequently participates in events on responsible minerals sourcing issues -- check out where we'll be here:
- Asia Tin Week 2019, 3 September – 5 September 2019, Xi'an, China
- Annual General Meeting of the Intergovernmental Forum (IGF) on Mining, Minerals, Metals, and Sustainable Development, 7 October – 11 October 2019, Geneva, Switzerland
- LBMA Global Precious Metals Conference, 13 October – 15 October 2019, Shenzhen, China
- T.I.C.'s 59th General Assembly, 13 October – 16 October 2019, Hong Kong
- International Mining and Resources Conference and Expo (IMARC), 28 October – 31 October 2019, Melbourne, Australia
- Responsible Mica Initiative, October / November 2019, TBD, India
- Responsible Steel Forum II, 1 December – 3 December 2019, Wollongong, Australia
- Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) Annual Meeting, December 2019, Shanghai, China