RMAP Conformant Smelters & Refiners
formerly CFSP Compliant Smelters & Refiners
This list includes the names, locations and links to responsible sourcing policies of all smelters or refiners that are conformant with the Responsible Minerals Assurance Process assessment protocols. Smelters and refiners with a “re-audit in progress” are still considered to be RMAP conformant. Access and use of any information contained in this list is subject to the Terms and Conditions to which the user has agreed.
Audit Cycle indicates the time period from the last audit date to the next planned re-audit date:
- 1 Year – Standard audit period for RMAP smelters
- 3 Year – Audit period for smelters in Risk-Based Audit Program and TI-CMC members
Companies that have been determined by the Responsible Minerals Assurance Process to be downstream of a smelter or refiner, and therefore ineligible to participate in the RMAP, may choose to undergo the Downstream Audit Program. The timing for this determination may not be indicative of the change in companies' operations, but rather when the evidence was obtained and reviewed by the RMAP. Below is a list of companies that were formerly considered smelters, but have since been reclassified, and may consider participation in the Downstream Audit Program:
- CID000466 - Feinhutte Halsbrucke GmbH
- CID002540 - Plansee SE Liezen
- CID002556 - Plansee SE Reutte
- CID002571 - Tranzact, Inc.
- CID002015 - VQB Mineral and Trading Group JSC
- CID002232 - Zhuzhou Cemented Carbide Group Co., Ltd.
Please select an option to view RMAP conformant smelters and refiners for tantalum, tin, tungsten, gold, and cobalt.