What are the general criteria to participate in the RMAP audit program?
The RMAP audit is available to all SORs that meet the following conditions:
- Meet the definition of a SOR.
- Subject applicable individual smelter production site/facility to an individual audit.
- Allow all organizational units involved in the smelter’s supply chain due diligence measures to be assessed during the audit.
- Sign the appropriate agreements (e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreement and Auditee Agreement).
- Agree to fund the audit, or retain other accessible funding to pay for the audit.
- Agree to publish a conflict minerals policy.
- Agree to publish audit summary reports that conforms to the OECD Guidance with due regard taken to business confidentiality and other competitive concerns.