What are the benefits of RMI membership?
More than 350 companies and associations from multiple industries are part of the RMI today and take advantage of a range of member benefits. These benefits include:
- Access to Reasonable Country of Origin (RCOI) data and Country of Origin information associated with facilities that are validated through the Conflict-Free Smelter Program.
- Opportunity to shape industry response to 3TG reporting requirements and other expectations from stakeholders.
- Access to cutting-edge insight, tips and a like-minded community of industry professionals and issue experts developing solutions by companies, for companies.
- Latest information and insight about the developments on regional issues, various sourcing initiatives, regulatory schemes and more.
- Discounted attendance fee to the annual members meeting and conference.
- Facilitated engagement with stakeholder groups, including civil society organizations, socially responsible investor groups, governments and multilateral institutions to ensure your company and organization have all the relevant perspectives as you make choices about your supply chain practices.
- Ability to contribute your perspectives to the development of new tools and resources from the RMI, such as white papers on supply chain due diligence and training on 3TG reporting.